The Rainin BenchSmart 96 delivers high volume semi-automated pipetting
Speed and precision meet with this new semi-automated 96-channel liquid handling platform. Introducing the BenchSmart that combines the flexibility of a manual system with the accuracy and reliability of electronic pipetting. For complex protocols and precise liquid handling, nothing beats BenchSmart for consistent aspiration and dispensing. Ideal for research environments, the BenchSmart easily adapts to frequently changing experimental conditions.
• A wide range of pipetting modes for virtually any application.
• Three easily interchangeable pipetting heads (0.5-20 µL, 5-200 µL, and 100-1000 µL) provide exceptional volume range.
• Compact and moveable, taking up little room on the workbench.
• A large touchscreen keypad and intuitive graphic interface make it easy to design, save and retrieve any protocol.
• Head changing is simple with animated graphics that guide users through each step of the process.
• A four-plate layout minimises the need to swap out tips and reservoirs.
METTLER TOLEDO supports the Rainin BenchSmart 96 with a full range of high quality accessories and consumables. Rainin’s BioClean high-throughput tips are manufactured to exceptionally high standards and are guaranteed to be free of defect or impurity. Tip options include sterile, filter and low retention, in both individual racks and convenient, space-saving stacks.
For more info email: firstname.lastname@example.org
ARVE Error: Mode: lazyload not available (ARVE Pro not active?), switching to normal mode